Sunday 14 February 2016

Lentement

Dearest friends,
I apologise for my absence. It has been too long! I had all but forgotten about this old corner of the (cob)web(ed) space.
I have taken in mind to reenter this land of sharing the good things of my life with you.
At least for the season of lent.
I am somewhat delayed, as lent did after all begin on Wednesday and it is now Sunday... However, better late than never!
First let me remind you that God answers prayer! Significant prayers, prayers of provision, prayers where we stand and trust and He moves on our behalf!
Thanks be to God!!!
Second, let me ask you, where has God been faithful in your life?
Keep praying!
Ephesians 3:20-21
Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment