Sunday 13 October 2013

so much more merciful

"Have mercy upon me, O God, according to Your loving kindness; according to the multitude of Your tender mercies, blot out my transgressions. Wash me throughly from my iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. For I acknowledge my transgressions, and my sin is always before me." Psalm 51:1-3
God,
I thank You that You are so much more merciful than I am sinful. Thank you for the multitude of Your tender mercies. I know that I am sinful and that I disappoint, that I fall - so consistently. I thank you Lord, that it is not about what I can do or how good I can be, but about how much You love me, have made provision for me, are filled with tender mercy towards me. I barely understand, but I believe.

1 comment:

  1. dear friend, I resonate with this response of yours to our Father's tender heart.

    Thank you for pointing me Home! :)

    ReplyDelete