Sunday 6 January 2013

Psalm 2012

Oh LORD, my God and King; my faithful provider! You have brought me from the west to the east and back again. You order my steps even when I have no idea where I am going. You have directed and propelled me even, guiding and guarding me through sorrow and heartache. You have blessed me abundantly with friendships that keep my heart focused on You. Though I have failed and slipped, Your right hand steadies me and keeps me upright. You have spoken into my life through Your word and Your Spirit. You have encouraged me and lifted up my arms. You are teaching me to rely continuously on You, to pray without ceasing, to look to You for my hope. You have reminded me that in my weakness You are strong. You are my shelter, my refuge, my strong tower. Through You and in You I have victory and life abundant. Thank You that I am found in You. Thank You that You do not let me go. Thank You that You hem me in, behind and before, that there is no where that I can go from Your presence. I will look to You to be satisfied. I will wait on You, and follow where You lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment