Tuesday 17 April 2012

detail oriented

You know what is super cool about God? I've always bee quite fascinated with this. How he makes such little intricate things that work. I was out on a date with God today, just walking in the woods, and watching the butterflies. They are so small and delicate and yet, their wings work, their legs work, their antenna work! How cool is that!?
We humans, crash through the world taking the little tiny details for granted! The capillaries, the nerves, the skin cells, the tiny microfilaments that make our muscles work... We are entirely dependent on the little details that we don't even notice!
And not only did God create us and the entire universe from the tiny details on up, but He is fully on top of all the tiny details that make up our lives and how best to fit them together for our good!
I am so glad that my God is detail oriented!

1 comment:

  1. Kirstenski, I'm so glad He's "fully on top of all the tiny details that make up our lives and how best to fit them together for our good" too!
    Thank you for reminding me of this little, nay, MAMMOTH fact!!
    Beautifully done (nice pic too)!

    ReplyDelete